Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: April Showers 2010..., 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: April Showers 2010...

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Showers 2010...
marsue wrote:
Dyson: good luck with waterproofing your shed.
Pepper: your customers must have plant antennae that are tuned in to the arrival of your new plants! LOL
Ric: what pretty little blue flowers!~ Is that a "Dead Nettle". Charlotte just gave me one and the leaves look like that. Funny name for it because it isn't dead and it isn't a nettle. :P

My DGS, Zach, age 9, is here with his dad and me for the week-end since last night. He just woke up (4:45 a.m.) and came into my bedroom and said his nose was stopped up. I sprayed a nasal spray into each of his nostrils and put him back to bed. Hopefully he will go back to sleep until time for me to get him up for school at 6:30. Even though his dad is in the other bedroom, Zach always comes to me whenever he first wakes up in the morning. He gets in my lap and snuggles for a while until he remembers he is nine and nine year old boys aren't supposed to snuggle like "babies" !!! LOL (I was already awake so he really didn't wake me up.)

Today: Sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 43. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Somebody either here or on Cubits said they couldn't imagine what it was like to have so much pollen in the air. This is what it looks like after it settles on everything outside. I don't know if you will be able to tell from the photo that it is yellow--it mainly just looks like dust in the picture but, believe me, it is yellow!