Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: April Showers 2010..., 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: April Showers 2010...

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Showers 2010...
billyporter wrote:
I stayed in bed toll 6:00 am. I mowed and weeded all day and guess I was tired.

52° and calm. Storms to the north and south of us last night, almost all with tornado warnings, but they all slid northwest of us. I was glad. The little alert radio was going off every 20 minutes with a new warning for them.

Today, cloudy with a chance of light rain and a high of 51° and 15 - 25 mph wind with gusts up to 30 mph. Well, where did yesterday go?

Sunfarm, glad the worst passed you, but no rain makes a person worry.

Marsue, ditto on the ''yay worms!''

Ric, my weather must be your weather coming.

Bernie, our morning temps aren't too far a part.

Celia, waiting for warm weather when it's so close is so hard. Fantastic picture of the cherry bloom!! That is amazing detail!

Chrissy, I can't imagine that much pollen. So sorry for Dave. Maybe a good rain will wash it down.

Marylyn, there's something powerful about conquering a tree and damming up a trickle of water :o)

Kelli, smell or not, the laurel is beautiful Yeah, love those old iris!

Marsue, the veronica is still very pretty. I love knowing the real names of plants. I've considered it, but never got it. I love the big leaves too!

Kelly, that's interesting. I find yourself rooting for him even tho he killed. I hope they all continue to just kill deer.

Pepper, great news about the truck! So glad it wasn't a major problem! DH sprayed big carpenter ants under the house the other day. We would have never known they were there if he hadn't been shimming a squeaky floor.

Early, I hope you get some rain too. ROTFL!!! The caps are beautiful and both colors compliment each other! They'll catch your eye for years to come! You have one tough friend. He's just begging to be ''chopped'' :o)

Ric, it's always a relief to get the roof on! It's a great shed and at least you'll have a window! ROTFL&L! Does anyone hike with you guys anymore, LOL!!

Celia, there is a sun behind the clouds, just keep repeating that.

Kiska! giggling over the worms! Everyone looks great standing in the snow! At least Washington isn't too far away.

Celia, don't look.

(I Mowed)