Weather: April Showers 2010..., 1 by Marylyn_TX

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Marylyn_TX

Subject: April Showers 2010...

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Showers 2010...
Marylyn_TX wrote:
Welcome to the Weather forum! Come on in, and tell us about the weather where you are. We came from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1084234/

Happy Easter, everyone! I feel like I've been gone for months!! I've missed you all, and I'm looking forward to catching up.

The bunnies' room is done (mostly). I took some photos, but the camera is acting funny and won't upload the pictures to the computer. grrr... I need to get dh to look at it. We still need to do some decorating in there, but at least the main stuff is done, so we can move all of their toys and books back in there and I can have the living room back! Yayy! LOL

It's been really warm here - but not overbearingly so. It's nice to have a "spring!" Some years it goes directly from winter to our highs-in-the-90s-with-98%+-humidity summer pattern. Ugh. It's nice to have something in the middle for a while! :-)

The Texas Mountain Laurel is almost done blooming now. I didn't take any photos, since the camera is acting up. Here is a photo of the blooms from last year, though.

Observation for Houston, TX (KSGR) as of 8:01pm CDT (67 min ago)
Temperature 70 °F 21 °C (our outdoor thermometer says it's 75°)
Dew Point 64 °F 18 °C
Humidity 83%
Pressure 29.97 in 1015 mb
Wind Speed 15 MPH
G 22 13 kts
G 19
Wind Dir SSE 150°
Ceiling 2300 ft 701 m
Visibility 10 mi 16.1 km
Current Conditions Mostly Cloudy
6 hour min temperature ending 6:53pm CDT : 73.9°F / 23.3°C

Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the mid 60s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.

This message was edited Apr 4, 2010 9:19 PM