Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in your neck of the woods? Friends..., 1 by MarilynneS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MarilynneS

In reply to: What's Happening in your neck of the woods? Friends...

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in your neck of the woods? Friends...
MarilynneS wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmmm .. what about water Betty LoL .. have been buying bottled carbonated water for a few years now .. actually do like it better than FLAT water ..
Good luck with the stress test.

Ann .. after my 'little spell' at the dentist 2 weeks ago, I'm thinking if i ever have to have an MRI I am going to HAVe to be sedated. Glad it's done for you and MAJOR congrats to your DD on the win :-)

I bought some Johnson and Johnson detangler for babies .. well .. she may be our 'baby', but, obviously baby hair and Westie fur are 2 different and distinct entities !! She enjoys the bath .. but OH so does not enjoy the brushing afterwards, was able to get some tangles out though.

The world of 'BIGBOX ' stores BEGS us to all be careful when it comes to their pricing policies .. I get SO annoyed when I get to a display and there is NO price posted .. be it Shoppers, SuperStore, WalMart , Zellers etc .. finding a staff member with the correct info on pricing can be a bit dicey as well.

Another busy week ahead, physio for Lorna is increasing .. so .. it'll be 3-4 times this week ...

Take care all .. welcome to spring :-)

~M~