Weather: March Weather # 2, 1 by billyporter

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright billyporter

In reply to: March Weather # 2

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of March Weather # 2
billyporter wrote:
42° Dyson dark and breezy. The cat woke me up. It went from 4:30 am to 5:30 am as soon as we got the clocks changed. LOL

Kelli, bright yellow flowers are a welcome sight! I'd like to smell the hillside. What a pretty little fern! The moss looks nice and green too!

Pepper, it's a good day to stay inside :o)

Early, no snow! Now we wait for Kiska! I'm waiting to clean garages and sheds! I love the new bed! I have old squared off figure 8 foundation blocks I've been trying to stack tastefully in my head, but I sure like your rock!

Marsue, I never get tired of looking up when I hear a plane. We saw Pres. Bush's planes go over on 9-11. I don't think they were decoys and were they fast. Army copters go over a lot in the summer.

Pepper, close to flooding here!

Joey, that's on the edge of extreme excitement, LOL! Wow, river been up and down already?

Ric, laughing. When the high winds took our metal shed quite a few years ago, I made DH straighten the new one out. I draw the house and yard to square and it never was! I am an equal space person LOL! It will be gret to have all the tools out there!

Dyson, now isn't that neat! I liked Google's logo today. I thought it was a landscaping sketch, LOL!

We never did figure out what these planes were doing . This was Sept. 26, 2007

Thank goodness for notepad. I'm not sure where my posts are going, but third time's the charm right?

Adina, a hyacinth sprout? So pretty!

I think I forgot to resize my photo. Trying again.