Hibiscus: Some blooms for a cold snowy winter, 1 by WQP

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright WQP

In reply to: Some blooms for a cold snowy winter

Forum: Hibiscus

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Some blooms for a cold snowy winter
WQP wrote:
LOL! Judy, now why would I be in a dog house, I just an innocent man posting some innocent panoramic photos for you while enjoying some pleasant weather were having lately. Have to say I really like the states but only when its summer, which you all had the same weather were you live as I do, hope when all that snow starts to melt they won't be any flooding anywhere over there.

I kind of noticed that to about #8 Melissa, only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't produce hardly any pollen I can use to cross pollinate other hib with it.

Hey Doris, nice hearing from you on this forum, Melissa found me here on this forum also and now she's become a regular also here, hope you do the same. BTW, have you seen my other threads on this forum, if you think this are beautiful wait to you see the rest of them.

Jon I like the color an form of #2 also, been cross pollinating it with all my other hibs for a while now, just have to wait to see what comes out of the seedlings, I thing my latest hib seedling " Cupid's Blush " is from a crossing I did with it but can't be sure since one of my dear little rug weiler puppy decided to pull out all the name tags I had on them, don't think he like name tags, every time I put one on a plant he takes it out when I'm not looking and breaks them to little pieces.

Wilfred

PS Photo is for Judy, look at what a wonderful day it is over here, hope your weather gets better soon and warmer soon.