Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 57, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 57

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 57
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Lots of lovely rain yesterday , but it is having a rest at the moment. The plants are slurping so loudly I can hardly hear myself think.
Lesley, I've had my night blooming epis for quite a while and never had a flower. Some were in the epi lot I bought but the one with the bud was from a dear old lady. I have seen a lot of different types of flowers from ones like Steves pic to large spidery flowers. They all seemed to be lumped in as Queen of the Night even though different. What sort of leaves are on yours ? Steve, what are your leaves like also. Mine all have a very broad, wavy ,flat leaf but grow in different ways. Some like to climb up while others are happy to just hang around. They do grow quickly. I put one large basket in a tree where it hung beautifully, then all of a sudden decided to explore and sent out log thin shoots which are climbing up the tree. I'll never see any flowers way up there.
Chrissy, my angels are opening their flowers. Can't wait to see Musketeer. GHA is out and smells heavenly.
I finished the altering of the zygo house and it now awaits all the new tenants when I pot them up from their cutting pots. I am going to do a trim of some succulents and pot the bits to sell at the local Lions auction in april. Going out now to check on all the garden and the brom house.
Hello to everyone else. Brian, hope all is okay with you. Have a great day, Shelly, it's Friday...
Try these Lemon Bars.
Jean.