Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 57, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 57

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 57
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Thank you for popping in Terry. It does get a bit disconcerting when changes are made to something we have been used to. We will adapt. I like it here and am not leaving unless someone throws me out the door. I will browse on the other site but I do like our "over the back fence "sort of conviviality.
Dianne, that humidity stayed most of the night, but believe it or not, this morning is thick fog.
It is lovely and cool though . We are still supposed to have more thunder and lightning in the evening. There were a lot of small lightning started fires but I hope we don't get any more.
I have been out watering the pot plants and enjoying the morning. I had a lovely surprise too. One of my night blooming epis has a bud. I have had these for ages and never seen a flower. This particular plant was a gift from a dear old lady before she died so will be a nice remembrance . I will be watching closely and will have to venture down the back at night to see it progress. I will be very careful as the large orb spiders like to build their webs near the plant
Steve, you are right about waiting to see how things go. I think we all were just a bit disturbed at having our quiet status quo interrupted.
I had better start moving and finish my outside jobs as , looking out the window, I can see the fog clearing.
Hello to everyone out there.
Leisa, Sue , Chrissy, Shelly, Kat, Brian, Colleen and Teresa. Plus all our new faces. I hope you all keep popping in for a cuppa.
I posted two new flower pics on the flowering in feb thread. I am after names.
Anthony, one may be a lily of some sort.
Better put out some goodies for later. I am off to do something productive outside.
Have a great day all
Caramelised Profiteroles with Cream. ( a special treat for everyone , Brian, there's lots of cream )
Jean.