Photo by Melody

Weather: February Weather - Did the Groundhog see his shadow?, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: February Weather - Did the Groundhog see his shadow?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of February Weather - Did the Groundhog see his shadow?
MySharona wrote:
The ground hog did not see his shadow here.

Crissy – LOL! I left Bellaire/Houston back in ’84. It’s been a real treat getting to know all of them again.
Celia – {{waving}} I am waiting for Spring, but not anticipating the steamy heat of Summer.
Kiska – Glad to hear your DH is doing well after his surgery. I know he is not looking forward to going through it again, but he will be much happier and more comfortable when it’s all finished. Cute pic of the marmot!
Marylyn – Absolutely I will let you know when I’ll be in town! I’ll be staying with a friend while there. I was planning on this month, but with the tendonitis still not healed in my knees I decided against it. I’m still having difficulties getting around :P
Kelli – I hope you feel better soon and figure out what is causing the problem. Sending healing thoughts your way.
Joey – Look at that sweet little man! He is precious! Jeff and the boys are doing good. Gary is still in remission (yay)!! Justin is almost 18 (he still thinks he’s 35), and Prissy, Pea, Callie, Boo and Sylvester are good too! Peanut is a joy to have!
Rusty – Love the pic of Rusty and Juju! So glad they are getting along so well!
Adina – Thanks! Pretty sunset! Hope your pipes stayed thawed :/
Celia – What is Monty getting into? LOL!
Sally – Cat TV LOL! Cute! We’ll see you in a week!
Kiska – I’ve missed the moose pics. Love it!
Mau – Hi! Yes I know I was gone too long. I just got caught up in the memories!
Joey – I hate to hear you lost some fish, but glad they are going to be replaced. Give Jack some love from me!
Ric – You are still busy! I know you guys are glad to get the sewing rooming going.

I’ll have to catch up more later. Have to go to work!

54.0 °F
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 48 °F
Wind: 0.0 mphfrom the South
Wind Gust: 8.8 mph
Pressure: 30.24 in (Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Scattered Clouds 12000 ft
Mostly Cloudy 20000 ft
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 18 ft

Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 11 am this morning to 7 PM EST this evening...

Today
Mostly cloudy and becoming windy. A slight chance of showers in the morning...then chance of showers in the afternoon. High 58. Northeast winds increasing to 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Peanut in her valentines dress :)