Photo by Melody

Weather: February Weather - Did the Groundhog see his shadow?, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: February Weather - Did the Groundhog see his shadow?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of February Weather - Did the Groundhog see his shadow?
music2keep wrote:
Hi! ~~~waving~~~ We had 3" of new snow yesterday. I've got to tell ya, I don't know if you all have the brine solution sprayed on your roads or if it's just VA, but that stuff really works! WV doesn't have it & you can surely tell it! It's like night & day crossing over from one state(WV) into the other(VA). Well, all the talk at work says that we're gonna get 30+" of snow this week end. What do you all think? The guys on the local weather only says 'significant' amounts. I reacon they can't commit, yet. ;)

Kiska, Glad to hear that Frank is behaving himself. ;) I hope he continues to improve in 'leaps & bounds'. The fish that we lost are going to be replaced. What had happened is that when the power went off & then came back on, it tripped a braker & only a few of the tanks (6 counting the Koi in the pond) were affected. They were all 55 gallon tanks & the Koi pond is 180 g's. But we only lost the largest fish..because they required more O2 & weren't getting it. Luckily the Koi pond didn't have a cover. btw, Love the moose! Looks like they got caught off guard! ;)
Kelli, I hope that you get better soon...
Rusty! JuJu is really growing! :D You have 2 pretty pups. :) JuJu really loves Rusty! :D
Sally! LOL! Cat TV!! HAHAHAHA
Adina! Wow! What a Gorgeous Pic! :D
Celia, Thanks...How do you do it?! You pic is Perfect! And Monty! LOL! You've caught him in the act! :D He looks so guilty!
Ric, Yep This little GH Did see his shadow! ;) We will be making a snowman this week end! Last week ends snow was so podwery that it wouldn't even stick, but I have a feeling that this week ends will be just right!;)

See ya'll tomorrow...
Joey

(sorry, I cut Jack's nose off...won't be still for a second!)