Photo by Melody

Weather: February Weather - Did the Groundhog see his shadow?, 1 by kiska

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kiska

In reply to: February Weather - Did the Groundhog see his shadow?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of February Weather - Did the Groundhog see his shadow?
kiska wrote:
Hi all and thanks for the new threads I've followed to catch up.
Welcome, Don. Great place to be is right here seeing the weather/photos and friends worldwide.
20*F
Sunrise: 9:16
Sunset: 5:05
Gain of daylight today: 5m 30 sec.
Hope the bad luck run is ending and that those that have been sick are feeling better.
We've been getting ready for DH foot surgery w/getting the house safer for him as he'll be on crutches for about 2 months, if not longer. After the right foot heals, the left foot will have the same surgery. Excuse the copy/paste, but sure is convenient:))
" Yesterday my DH had surgery we'd scheduled. It's for bone/spur/Achellies tendon problem. We went to Anchorage for it and it went well. He'll be on crutches for a couple of months, and then, the left foot will have the same surgery. We've been busy w/Dr. appts and getting the house and van ready for this, so have been away ahile.
Our daughter came w/us to Anchorage, and our son came to the house to help get DH settled. Long recovery ahead, but at the end, we plan to be hiking on nearby Hatcher Pass by summer's end".
Note how small the left foot, (white sock), looks compared the "trophy bandage".
Thanks so much marsue-I was not sure just when I could post again. He's now been awake, had breakfast, and is again resting.