Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 54

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 54
77sunset wrote:
Hello everyone.
Time to move us so we are now over here near the pond.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1069369/
Those peaches look really tasty. I must get one of those little trees. I could hide it from the birds if I kept it in a pot. Our blood plums are extra large and plentiful this year after a few years of hardly any and then only small ones. Now I've said that , I should have put 'were'. The birds have either eaten or knocked off just about all. I did manage to find a couple of ripe ones still on the tree. Next to go will be the nectarines , but luckily for me , they seem to leave the peaches alone. For a while anyway. The quinces are nowhere near ripe but are being pecked which knocks them down too. They can have all the apples which are not nice ones anyway. We will be lucky to race down and grab one grape. No good netting as the little birds can find a small space somewhere. Too awkward to do anyway.
You will have some fun playing with your new area Teresa. I wish I was closer and I would take that camellia away for you. I love them. Your flowers are beautiful.
Steve , nice to see you pop in. How is the shower project going ?
Shelly, It's friday, you have 2 whole days to play.
Better move from here or nothing will get done and I still have a few chairs to move to the new Tea Room site.
Have a happy day all and don't fall in the pond while admiring the water lilies .
Here's something different but yummy. Chocolate Pavlova. ( yes , Brian, with cream )
Jean.