Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: January Weather - Part # 2, 1 by kwanjin

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright kwanjin

In reply to: January Weather - Part # 2

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of January Weather - Part # 2
kwanjin wrote:
Okay...this is how my whole day has been going...

I was wakened this morning around 10am by a cat paw being rudely pushed into my left eye. Isis, apparently, had decided I had slept long enough and she wanted to play. So, up I get and blearily climb in the shower. 10 minutes later I'm having coffee at the computer, which I promptly spill on the keyboard. After I get that cleaned up, Monty throws up on the carpet in the hall. Sigh. I clean it up and check on him to make sure he's okay. He is. Meanwhile, Isis is still following me around wanting to play. We play and I trip on the back of the couch, hurting my little toe.

I've had enough of playing. I go back to the computer and spend awhile talking to friends. Now, it's time for lunch. I fix lunch, a tuna sandwich and dump half of it on the floor. The cats were very helpful cleaning THAT up.

I give up. I watch TV for awhile and come back to the computer. I read up on the days events and then...

I read on DG that Marylyn has bunnies running around without coats. I'm picturing these bunnies like Lotta hippity-hopping through the woods without their pretty coats on! Oh boy...I need a nap...