Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 54, 1 by shelly61

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shelly61

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 54

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 54
shelly61 wrote:
Good morning all, I am sitting here stuffing all the invoices into envelopes looking out the window and thinking about the meaning of life lol, this is the most boring job I have to do, it is important as far as the business goes but it takes over an hour and is mind numbing not to mention the paper cuts :-), I needed a break from it and decided to go to my favourite tea room for a cuppa.
Steve I love your sea dragon, I have seen them at the aquarium in Reef HQ but not as big as yours, they are lovely. I am sure you will find somewhere wonderful for him.
Jean yum I love chocolate and I really love macaroons so I am in love. I hope you have a nice time with your visitors.
Chrissy nice to hear that your brother is improving, your frangi is lovely.
Sue your muffins are very safe with me, I live in mango country and can not even stand the smell of them, toooooooooooo many when I was a kid, just do not like them now.
It has not been that hot here this week, well I have not noticed it anyway, I was a little warm on Sunday when I mowed the yard, but nothing to bad, the humidity is a little high but it has been overcast and not to bad.
I had best get back to my envelope stuffing, have a wonderful day all
Smile and stay safe
Shell