Weather: January Weather - Part # 2, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: January Weather - Part # 2

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of January Weather - Part # 2
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning! It's getting light outside...
Snow: 18°F
Feels like: 7°F
Barometer: 30.2 in
Dewpoint: 9°
Humidity: 67%
Visibility: 10 miles
Precip in last hr: NA
Precip last 24 hrs: NA
Wind: 9 mph NW
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 5:23 PM
UV Index: 0 Low
We're still under a wind chill advisory...BITTER WIND CHILLS AND ACCUMULATING SNOW CONTINUE TODAY... WITH UP TO 2 (more) INCHES POSSIBLE

Rann, Thanks, That is so great that some one is trying to help you in your 'quest'! :D I absolutly Love the pic of the church! Wow!
Bernie, Even if the roo is small...your talent shines thru! :D Great Job!
Ric, How are the fishies doin? The guys (at work) were testing out a new proto type for a pond heater yesterday. It will run until the end of next week... I was hoping they would put it on the big pond where the fish are, but the test calls for no fish, just incase there is an electrical malfunction. LOL! It looks like a big green dough nut! :D
Kiska, Glad someone (GS) has cleaned off your eaves & did it safely. I know it was worrying you...it would have worried me as well. It will certainly be a 'weather shock' to you when you get back home! But it will be home. Looks like Frank is keeping busy! :D
Mau, What a great pic of Friday. :D He poses so nicely! I can't get Jack to sit still! :D Maybe on of these years he will slow down enough! ;)
Celia, I meant to tell you ...I love the old muscle cars. I used to have a '71 Chevelle (like the one in your pic), but it was nutmeg brown w/ white stipes, M60's on the rear & DH put a high performance clutch on it...LOL! It took both of My feet to push the clutch in! :D I must have looked really funny driving it! :D Late I got a '78 Camaro that I could change the gears in w/out using the clutch...a true dream! A good raing machine! ;) Now that I look back on it....I wasn't very smart! LOL! :D Is this where 'young & dumb' comes into play? LOL!
Sharon, You're staying gone too long!
BP, are you snowed in?

Well...gotta go up to Wally World for 'stuff'.

Have a great day! All!
Joey

(another pic from before Christmas, we had trouble keeping the heat pump uncovered)