Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Canadian Gardening: What's happening in your neighborhood?, 1 by fancyvan

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright fancyvan

In reply to: What's happening in your neighborhood?

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's happening in your neighborhood?
fancyvan wrote:
Marilyn surely it is possible for you to drive up to the front door of the hospital, unload the chair and get Lorna in it and push her inside the door then go park?

Rather nippy here and more snow coming overnight. I did run out to Cdn Tire for some storage boxes. After years of always putting the Xmas light s and lots of the decorations back in their original boxes I am getting efficient! Threw out all the cardboard boxes today, putting everything in nice big clear plastic bins which fit perfectly in the cupboard where I store all the Xmas stuff. so no wasted space.

Interesting, this cupboard has 10 large sections and when I first used it the Xmas decorations took up the top two and one on the next level down. Now takes up 6 1/2 sections and there are a couple of large boxes that hold some outside decorations that are too big to go in there! Better stop collecting!

Of course things like these giant balls on the outside trees do take up a bit o f space
And they will have to stay on the trees until some of that snow melts!.