Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 54, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 54

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 54
77sunset wrote:
Good morning all. What a nice morning it is here. A bit cool , but will warm up later. We had a drop of rain overnight. When I say a drop, that's about what we had. It was like this yesterday morning but by late afternoon was very warm. One spends half the day changing clothes.
Hello Steve, when does the building of the next shadehouse start ? ha ha They do tend to multiply . Sounds like you are having a relaxed time there.
Anthony, sounds like you are still celebrating a tiny bit. Johnny Cash and "I walk the line." Love that song too.
Sue, hello. It's been lovely here in the Tea Room with your comments and garden expertise. I wish you many broms for the new year. I think your brom house extension may need an extension too. We'll see you after you have tackled the dreaded "domestic "stuff.
Chrissy, how are things going with your brother ? It was great to hear that he enjoyed the time over Christmas .
How are the Angel acres coming along ? Your little Iochomas will look very nice around the place as they grow too. Mine still haven't got any sign of flowers but maybe later.
Hello to anyone else out there. Leisa, Kat, Louise, Colleen and Brian.
Teresa, we are thinking of you .
I think it's time for a cuppa and some nice nibbles.
Assorted Muffins yum..
Have a happy day.
Jean.