Photo by Melody

Weather: January 2010 - The Best Is Yet to Come!, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: January 2010 - The Best Is Yet to Come!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of January 2010 - The Best Is Yet to Come!
music2keep wrote:
Afternoon! Kelli! What a Gorgeous looking Poinsettia Tree! Neat-O! And LOVE the Batnoical gardens! And the Islands Do look like they are only a couple of miles away! :D
Well, we are in the deep freeze here, too, altho we won't be as cold as some of you. :) Our high for the day was early this morning at 40°...the high for tomorrow is supposed to be 28°, with some snow.
Mostly Cloudy: 37°F
Feels like: 28°F
Barometer: 30 in
Dewpoint: 23°
Humidity: 56%
Visibility: 10 miles
Precip in last hr: NA
Precip last 24 hrs: NA
Wind: 17 mph WNW
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 5:16 PM
UV Index: 1 Low

At the moment there are 2 bowl games on - 1 on each tv. LOL! I think I'll drag out a puzzle! ;)
Bernie! LOL! You're right! It certainly Was still there this morning! :) I fell asleep watching Another ball game (Tech & Tenn). Sometimes a tv in the bedroom can be a curse!
Ric, Snows like that leaves lasting memories! Reminds me of the time I was stuck in Cleveland for the blizzard of '78. Snow in the car, snow in the front door, snow in the sliding doors from the patio....Too much snow at one time is not a good thing! and the 50 mile an hour winds make it even worse. ;) I read later that the winds actually topped 80mph at the airport.
Rann, What a great pic of the girls...& I'm so glad that you enjoyed your New Years Eve! I feel sure that the girls were thoroughly amazed!
Mau! You're a party animal! LOL! What a great way to spend the evening! :D
Celia, I like the concept of 'reset'! :D And I agree...we have a chance every day. LOL! Isis looks as if she is making a run for the door! :D ( I might get you cats names straight one of these days! ;)

Well, I shall go take a look at those 2 bowl games to check on progress....
BBL
Joey

(the driveway, just before Garrett to the blade to it)