Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 54, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 54

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 54
77sunset wrote:
Aha, caught you all. Your head is spinning Sue ? What did you do ? You should have had an early night. No sympathy here. Ha ha. Leave the van, it will only get dirty again and you will be saving water.
Anthony, lift your chair please. No scraping here.
I used to love going to Coles cafe in Bourke St. In those days I always asked for a pie with vegetables and chips as pies were not something so readily available. Icecream and fruit to follow.
The new look for the Tea Room is really only surface. Underneath, it's still the same comfortable place and one can put their feet up . Didn't anyone see the footstools ? Wait until all the hanging baskets are full and cascading down the walls. Feel free to bring your pretty baskets in. There are plenty of hanging spaces . I think I'll bring some of the epis in and a nice fern.
Chrissy. or Wayne, a small Angel in a pot would look good in the foyer. Of course we have a foyer. Doesn't every building these days ?
Leisa, I don't own a dress but I suppose a long curtain would do ( as long as it stays up ) if you want to be dressy some days.
Brian, boots on the table ??? Shame ... I did wonder at some marks on the old tables.
I put in a very nice wine area just for you, too.
Colleen, please train your brother or does he do that at your place too ? Too much cream and sweets I think.
Chrissy, my usual resolution is to get more plants, more plants, more plants....Hmmmm there seems to be an old echo in here. Have I said that in previous years ? Everyone throw a plant at me and I'll be good. . Ha , fooled you all into throwing a plant. Now just wait while I pick them all up and see what I have .
Other resolution..I will try to be more tolerant, but this modern world makes it hard.
Dianne it has been lovely meeting you and I do hope you have made yourself at home. You are very good in the kitchen when I'm a bit late.
I wonder how Louise is going. I hope she can find her way here after the celebrating.
Kat, yes, do show us some baby pics of your pet turkeys. Love to see your epis too. Mine are all done for this season.
I am going to put out some sandwiches because I see a few people sitting quietly in corners suffering with hangovers. No sympathy, just sandwiches .
Enjoy.
Jean.

This message was edited Jan 1, 2010 6:44 PM