Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: December Daily Weather - Tis the Season Part 3, 1 by adinamiti

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright adinamiti

In reply to: December Daily Weather - Tis the Season Part 3

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December Daily Weather - Tis the Season Part 3
adinamiti wrote:
Ric, it was just about time to start working inside!LOL Yummy, so many delicious cookies and ice-cream, wow! My DD is living in Switzerland now and just came home for a month to spent the holidays with us. So funny about your dog sleeping under the snow!LOL
Kiska, thanks. Are you already in Seattle?
Rann, how wonderful to read about the Trolls! I'm so happy for the gift you received from our DG friends!
Sharon, the brocolli flowers are beautiful! Mine didn't get to make anything last summer, just leaves...ugh!
Rusty, such a treat to see your pics! Rustie is such a cutie!
Mau, good you stayed under the covers! Did Friday come with you or did he stay late playing?LOL
Celia, yes, lots of excitement here and it goes on as the snowstorm has started again and we have the other"storm" aka DD here!LOL Love the leaf picture!
Bernie, thanks for the tip of sowing the seeds in January. Are you planting the seedlings in a GH first or in the garden? Too funny about the "pretty hot" measurement!LOL
Pepper, good you had a fun job, but take care and rest more for your legs.

The snowstorm is back and we're even more "stuck" inside like we were the other day. Lucky I don' yhave to work today, but tomorrow I need to get to work in the morning and will stay there all day until 8 p.m. My DH and DS, hopefully with help from our neighbors who couldn't leave for work today will clean off the road so we can use it tomorrow. It is supposed to snow until 11 p.m. tonight. Temps are dropping down to 10F...brrrr!
I took some pics from the inside this morning.
First my DD, Andreea, eating when she arrived at home yesterday...her baby was hungry! She is eating al day long, makes me so happy she is feeling so good!
Adina