Weather: December Daily Weather - Tis the Season Part 3, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: December Daily Weather - Tis the Season Part 3

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December Daily Weather - Tis the Season Part 3
MySharona wrote:
Flip – We have a whole “flock?” of peacocks down the street. They are beautiful, but can be a tad noisy LOL!
Cuckoo – OMG! A flash freeze. WX comes up with new terms every year!
Rusty – Awww too cute of Rusty and Rustie!
Flip – I agree. I get really tired of the heat LOL! I know I know I live in Florida, but it’s not like I live in Miami!
Pepper – I like the new PA center!
Ric – I don’t think I’ve ever heard of anyone liking Des Moines in the winter LOL!
Celia- Monty’s whiskers are so long because he is so wide LOL! That’s how it was explained to me when I was a kid. LOL at Monty and Isis. Peanut would eat us out of the house if she could. They are known to their owners to be related to pigs/hogs.
Mau – Glad to hear your appt went well! Good news! Great website
Flip – I had to laugh at the “no bike rides in temps less than 70*”. I’ll do 65*, but that’s as low as I go LOL!
Adina – That’s a lot of snow! Glad the dogs made it ok.
Rann – Beautiful picture! So glad Selma only had it for a day. It was with me for 3 days.

55.8 °F
Overcast
Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 31 °F
Wind: 3.8 mph
Wind Gust: 6.9 mph
Pressure: 30.27 in (Steady)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Mostly Cloudy 3600 ft
Mostly Cloudy 15000 ft
Overcast 25000 ft
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 18 ft

Lake Wind Advisory in effect until 6 PM EST this evening... ummm must still be going on it's still up and it's 7:10pm

Tonight
Lowering and thickening cloudiness with a 20 percent chance of coastal showers. Low 53. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph.

I forgot I was growing broccoli, now it's flowering. I can't eat it anymore so I forgot oops