Weather: December Daily Weather - Tis the Season Part 3, 1 by adinamiti

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright adinamiti

In reply to: December Daily Weather - Tis the Season Part 3

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December Daily Weather - Tis the Season Part 3
adinamiti wrote:
Hi guys! Sorry for being away for so long. It's been snowing here since Monday night and the wind was blowing so hard...brrr! Yesterday morning the doggies wouldn't even come out from their dog houses to eat, I just put the bowls inside!LOL The roads were bad, ice and snow and I had to drive slowly. When we came home yesterday the roads were the same,only more snow and more cars...grrr! Lots of snow in front of our house and on the drive way, so both me and Cici came out to clean it. Ionut found a job as a sales man on the street. He is selling Christmas gifts, but with this weather we are concerned he might get sick. Yesterday he only stayed for 2 hours and they sent him home due to the bad weather. Today he didn't work at all. Terrible morning today. I've got stuck on my street in snow, just when we left for work. Lucky I got the shovel with me. Two neighbors came and helped , then we all cleared the way.
This is how it looked this afternoon in my yard when Cici and Ionut went out to shovel the snow.
Stay well everyone! Love the pics !
Adina