Weather: December Daily Weather - Tis the Season Part 3, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

Subject: December Daily Weather - Tis the Season Part 3

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December Daily Weather - Tis the Season Part 3
MySharona wrote:
All are welcome to join in the chat! We came from here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1061528/

68.0 °F
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 61 °F
Wind: 0.0 mph
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph
Pressure: 30.09 in(Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Scattered Clouds 4300 ft
Mostly Cloudy 8000 ft
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 18 ft

Tonight
Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Low 58 coast. North winds 5 to 10 mph.

This is another transistion night for us. Tomorrow's high was our low this morning LOL!

I’m surprised none of us have gotten really sick from all the temps changes. It’s been crazy! There is a stomach bug going around here. Not too bad, but it feels like a big rock has settled in your stomach. Sickly no…very uncomfortable tho.

Celia – I love that picture of Monty!
Kiska - Love you wintery pics! Have a great trip!
Mau – I wish my parents had pushed just a little harder for us to learn instruments. I used to play piano (not very advanced), but haven’t in many years (no piano) and some guitar (same thing no guitar).
Rusty – Rustie is so cute! Sleeping puppies are the best!
Sally – The sugar horse is so pretty. How old is it?
Rann – Hildur Eva is my hero...saving her chocolate! I would never think of that!!! You need a personal cushion to take to the shows. It doesn’t matter which in which country school…all the chairs are uncomfortable! The lights are beautiful!
Cuckoo – Mind if I send you some heat? We’re pretty tired of it.
Flip – Your house is gorgeous! And check out handsome Santa helping the elves!
Bernie – I got a chill! Brrrr!! Bundle up! Glad you are staying busy during the winter!
Pepper – You bundle up too!
Rusty – Glad to heat the pups are starting to get along. Pretty soon they will be best buddies.
Celia - That ship is too cool! I wonder how old it is.
Rusty – awwwww
Flip – us too 80* - I’m sick of Summer!!!!

I borrowed Rann's poinsettia pic.