Photo by Melody

Beginner Gardening: New bees Seed Junkie chit chat Come in!! 12-14-09, 1 by enidcandles

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright enidcandles

In reply to: New bees Seed Junkie chit chat Come in!! 12-14-09

Forum: Beginner Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of New bees Seed Junkie chit chat Come in!! 12-14-09
enidcandles wrote:
I really don't know how I killed it! I got the stuff and the rainwater and I smiled at it every morning and it died. Let's skip the CP for now - I best stick to the basics - like digging; I am good at that.
Been doing good - seriously, I have been lost. I don't know how I did it but I couldn't find anybody; guess I have lost my mind finally - Mekos, I really, really need you living closer. You could babysit :) - you wonderful lover of babies. I like the ones you can send home!!
Hope you guys are all doing well. RRM, Mekos and Seray are you all here?

Anyone new I haven't met? If so, hello! I am a little crazy; just ignore the really wierd parts - it will be okay. I was perfectly normal a few months ago - I will probably be better when it gets warm and green outside!

Glad to be back all - I have missed everyone! Been cold, cold here (except yesterday, it was beautiful) so I sit on my butt and think about what I can plant where. I get really confused and may not get anything planted anywhere cause I don't quite know where to start.
Now I want a veggie garden too - can anyone say OCD? lol

Think I should post this pick on garden design? I could sure use some help!