Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in your neck of the woods? Friends..., 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's Happening in your neck of the woods? Friends...

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in your neck of the woods? Friends...
Bettypauze wrote:
BRRRR it's cold ...blizzard like conditions last couple of days..late afternoon they closed our local highways because of extreme whiteouts .. trucks were lined up for miles...Muskoka towns were under alert and everyone asked not to leave their homes...so it's pretty white in my neck of the woods...

Sitting here with fireplace on, coffee in hand waiting for daybreak, know there is a lot of shovelling waiting for me...then it will be a day of relaxation, sewing and starting the 2 golf cd cabinets for the boys..not sure they'll be done for Christmas but goint to try...

"M" it is amazing to see how many have handicap stickers but I guess some don't all have to be in wheelchairs..imagine some because of bad heart etc. lordy you have to park in the back forty now that they not only have handicap with 'mothers with children' etc. how about passes just for little old ladies??? that's my question..lol

MG99 hope you enjoy your day and that your family guest made the ferry...Christmas is the day you make it..hard when not all the family can make Christmas Day..

Better get at it..