Coleus: Coleus Chatters for December, 2009, 1 by WormsLovSharon

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright WormsLovSharon

In reply to: Coleus Chatters for December, 2009

Forum: Coleus

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Coleus Chatters for December, 2009
WormsLovSharon wrote:
Janet. Now you have your new grandson, Jacob. Love it. My Luke is one month old now. I have a grandson Jacob. So does Sharron in KY on DG. Grandchildren are just so wonderful. To watch how they grow and how much smarter than we were. They are absolutely taller. My two DGG are 17 and 18. They hare 5'10 and wear a size 10 shoe. They are very slender. I always said I was not overweight, just need to be 4 inches taller. The 17 year old is a straight A student and I never see her. She has two more years of high school and want to be one of the Valedictorians. I sometime wish she would get a B so she could relax. She has set this goal and it is a back breaker because she is also taking advance classes. She is either studying or sleeping. A boy came up to her the other day at school and stated he had not seen her at any of the parties. She returned with, I do not go to parties. He then asked, then what do you do. Oh, I study. With a return, Oh you are one of those girls. Sorry, should never get a grandmother talking about their grandchildren...LOL Have a marvelous day. Photo is my daughter, her husband and their 5 children.