Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in your neck of the woods? Friends..., 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's Happening in your neck of the woods? Friends...

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in your neck of the woods? Friends...
Bettypauze wrote:
Morning..omg...here I'm fretting about a few inches of snow..getting mild and roads are turning icy..some silly &^%* going same speed have created havoc this morning on the roads....some just don't learn..

Although it takes me longer and roads aren't as clear I take all the back concessions that way I don't have someone almost in my trunk trying to make me drive much quicker than I feel safe...

Not sure how my shovel got on my back deck, Kyle (grandson) must have thought I needed it yesterday when he visited, glad he found it, thought I'd be going out looking for a new one..

Ann, wish I lived closer so I could attend some of these events..how proud you must be...as I type your name, am thinking of my nephew's wife who just got over the weekend airlifted to Ottawa hospital for brain anerysm..they live in Parry Sound so I guess Ottawa via air is quicker than Toronto..Angie would be in mid 30's with 2 young children... my SIL Marg is now in Parry Sound with the family..let's hope today brings good news..hard when it's so far away and they cannot be there with her...appreciate any prayers you can give...

Well, I enjoyed my day lounging, watching movies and enjoying having nothing to do..imagine, me, saying nothing to do but all my work and christmas to'do's are behind me..few girls coming on Wednesday night to do floral arrangements, once that's done my Christmas elf craftroom is closed for the season...lol

Had Jeff's 40th birthday party on Saturday night..lordy I made much too much food..lot's going into garbage tonight...cake was so yummy, still about 1/4 of a slab so have to find someone to give it to..being brave, this dieting is hard when you know there is something yummy to eat

My son Jeff and Greg...both were born in 1969 so both same age this month..no older/younger brother..boy did that create battles when they were young..

Jeff's on the right and Greg's on the left...