Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 51

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 51
wrote:
Cooo Eeee ...
Oh I didn't know the tea room was still closed ...sorry everyone, I have put the urn on for jean ...I do hope her news will be better today, we are thinking of you and your dear hubby jean hurry back as soon as you can, but look after that man of yours first.
My news is no news ...my brother is still in Intensive care and the operation cannot be performed because he isn't well enough. They are making an "informal' date two weeks along depending on his health.
It's monday so lets try and have a happier week this week, I hope everyone else is feeling ok ...it's almost December.
There are lots of seeds sprouting in this heat ...what are you all growing from seeds?
I love tiger lillies ...your lillies are just lovely g_whizz.
Kat do you think the pill might work on the turkeys ...crush a few into some food and it may stop them from breeding ...of course I jest but really I just could not cop that.
Oh wayne beautiful brides and ballerinas ...the stuff of childhood play ...fushias were the ballerinas, your old sydney double white brugs would have make the most adorable brides. I always looked for fairies in the mushrooms ...and didn't they bathe in the pool of dew you found on the nasturtiums. (Sigh).
I love children ... chooks and tadpoles colleen.
Audry Hepburn once said that heaven must be full of children and flowers ...I think so too don't you?*maybe chooks and tadpoles too.
Today is a reasonable temp ...thank goodness, the heat has been very cruel ...that hot wind just drives you nuts as you watch it rip and burn, it has gone now for which I am very grateful, so I hope everyone has a mild day where you are and that this is the beginning of a lovely week.
a big wave to everyone out there.
Enjoy a nice cuppa and a friendly chat.