Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 51, 1 by Seachanger

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Seachanger

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 51

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 51
Seachanger wrote:
Shelley,when my Tinker-Belle had her first Christmas, she was very keen on our decorations and on Christmas morning we woke up to find one end of the silver tinsel coming from her mouth and the other end from her bottom...The tinsel had gone right thru and come out the other end...with the constant licking she must have swallowed and passed it. We didn't know whether to laugh or cry..it did look funny....Cats musn't have a complicated bowel because I eased the tinsel out the back way very carefully, after cutting the front piece as short as possible, thinking that it had gone in so far and she wasn't distressed, that it must be okay and it was. Never again tinsel in our house..LOL

Good luck with your sale Anthony...if that's how you decorate pots what does your car look like?

DonnieBrook...this is the first time that I have grown this peach and I chose it because it is only a little tree.. it is a white fleshed one and about 2 to 3'' across and 1" thick just snack size...I have had it 15 mnths and it's about 6' x 4' and full of little donuts...I will tell you what it tastes like in Feb...I hope.
This is it's label, I cropped it but it's gone small again..
Dianne