Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in your neck of the woods? Friends..., 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's Happening in your neck of the woods? Friends...

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in your neck of the woods? Friends...
Bettypauze wrote:
Sunday, much the same, perhaps in mid 60's...thought it would be the day to take the pump out of the pond, close in the side deck where I store my patio set..while doing the pond, Sailor was in drinking, not good, so I refilled as I was worried her claws might damage the liner...as well got the bright idea to take all the Christmas totes and decorations out..had alread put up outside lights/deck Christmas tree and yard trees last weekend...omg couldn't believe how much I've accumulated again..

House was spotless, didn't take me long while opening totes to make a mess I'll tell you..but by 10pm all was in order...all but 2 or 3 rooms have been decorated...I'll wait until the end of the month to make all the floral arrangements...

Just know that after my next 2 workshops will will bring me to Dec.1st I'll be sitting with my feet up, nothing to do, relaxing and waiting for Santa...at least that's the plan....

MG99, hugs sweetie, how terrible..one just doesn't know when you should go to the doctor, some things seem trivial and yet they are life threatening...her family must be devastated as are you...

"M" you made me laugh, been there, those hot flashes are the pitz...thank goodness I rarely get them anymore...never thought of using the 'I forgot something in my car'..now why did women instead of men get all these things to deal with...lucky souls!

Susan, love the poem, copied..hop eyou don't mind...

Carol, pretty blouse..bet the house decorated in old fashion Christmas style is something to behold...lucky you working in such a facility...you must be in awe many days..it especially will look lovely with light snow falling won't it..slap me silly for thinking that..lol

Love the blouse...you all must look elegant..is it expensive to visit?