Greenhouse: Turn a gazebo into a greenhouse, 1 by curvesarein

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright curvesarein

In reply to: Turn a gazebo into a greenhouse

Forum: Greenhouse

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Turn a gazebo into a greenhouse
curvesarein wrote:
I've got my greenhouse walls up and the roof trusses are made, perhaps we will get them up tommorrow. I started a new thread with pictures or you can go to Greenhouses out of old windows. WE have some real heavy sign canvas that a friend gave us. It has been in the garage for years, we were going to make a sail cover out of it. But now it looks like it will become our roof and double side it, white on top and inside. Maybe even enough to put on the floor. Since this is on the south side and hot I am worried about it getting too hot. I may decide to grow a jasmine evergreen vine up it by attaching chicken wire to the outside windows. I have water right there. Also thinking of clearing out those barrels and making a brick patio there with the almost 300 used brick I got for free. I also have shutters I am putting up on the front. A dutch door too. I am thinking I should paint this white, what do you all think? Then it will look just like the inspiration picture I have on the greehouse out of old windows forum.

This message was edited Nov 8, 2009 12:07 AM