Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: October Weather Tricks & Treats Part 2, 1 by Early_Bloomer

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Early_Bloomer

In reply to: October Weather Tricks & Treats Part 2

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October Weather Tricks & Treats Part 2
Early_Bloomer wrote:
40°F and dropping quickly. Looks like our first frost is coming tonight. Extended forecast calls for a bit of sun tomorrow then 7 straight days of rain. they seem to change it every day so hopefully it will improve a bit.

I stopped by the Lowes again yesterday and snagged around 70 more gallon sized (or bigger) perennials for $1 a pot. I got Variegated Lilly Turf, coral bells, hostas, hypericum, Moonlight Brooms, clematis, anemones, Pratia and more sedums and ferns.

rann.........Wow! That was some windstorm! Who are the guys running around strapping down the buildings?

marsue.........The girls do look cold! We have a big Halloween parade here. Late Oct. and at night so you can usually count on miserable weather for that one.

Bernie........I went out at sunrise to a local State Gamelands to do some photography and just about stepped on a big ring neck before he flew. Saw some other pheasants as well as a red fox. He's probably eating well.

Joey..........Glad you're ok. My son hit a deer a few weeks ago and totaled his car. He had a little dodge Neon--turbo-charged to boot--and it really did a number on it.

I haven't posted a photo of the GS in quite a while. Here's an updated one.

early_bloomer