Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: September is here with a chill in the air Part 2, 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: September is here with a chill in the air Part 2

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of September is here with a chill in the air Part 2
marsue wrote:
Some people are just money-hungry, Kelli, and they think that just because you have insurance that they can collect a bundle! I got news for them--they are wrong!
I'll be praying for you that justice will be served on the side of right.

Kiska: have a great vacation-- a month's worth--wow!

Celia: so sorry about the arbor but so glad there was no further damage. Congratulations on becoming a grandma--have you thought of a "grandma name" for yourself yet?

Marylyn, let us know how everything goes for the bunnies and their teeth procedure.

Ric, the big dipper has enough pups that I can share a few with my Mid-South gardening friends at our RU in October! :o)) nice begonia!

Adina: beautiful sunrise and also the flower.

Rann: pretty flower in your photo, too. Any chance of Iceland having a "mild" winter this year? If so, it should help with heating bills, etc.

I was able to get outside for about two hours and do some weeding this morning before the rain came back. A stagnant area of low pressure will keep much of the South under the threat of showers and thunderstorms. We are expecting rainshowers again on Wed. and Thursday. Enough already! (are we ever satisfied with the amount of rainfall we receive or don't receive? LOL)

This photo of a Don Juan rosebud was taken at dusk with a flash just before the rain started again last night.

This message was edited Sep 15, 2009 9:11 PM