Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads: for novices and serious addicts #3, 1 by LeisaD

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright LeisaD

In reply to: Bromeliads: for novices and serious addicts #3

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads: for novices and serious addicts #3
LeisaD wrote:
Nice Ae Mike! And you look very hand with that saw - a great way to recycle. So much stuff just gos to waste!
Jean, there's certainly something tempting about eBay items where no one else is bidding! It make you feel like you're getting a bargain! B. Perriums Pride does look interesting with that pink stripe! I like the tall Billbergias - they make a great contrast to the flatter Neos. I'm looking for a Bill. called Pink Piglet, which I imagine is quite small, but haven't seen it anywhere. There are lots of different things on eBay - I might have to watch a few over the weekend!
I'm sorry I can't help you re brom seed. But I'm sure the others can!
I did more potting up today. I'm starting to get on top off all the old Mum's with pups shooting out. I'm really appreciating my (old BBQ) potting bench with a park bench along side to raise my potting mix etc to easy height - much easier on the back! Also means you can do a bit quickly & everything is at hand!
Here's a quick pic of a part of my garden with some -pink- things - Neo compacta (back right hand side) looking good & Neo. Nuance (front left) - thank you Sue- looking soft & delicate at the moment.
Hmmm I'm off to check out eBay....

This message was edited Sep 11, 2009 5:32 PM