Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Clematis: New blooms, 1 by BlissfulGarden

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BlissfulGarden

In reply to: New blooms

Forum: Clematis

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of New blooms
BlissfulGarden wrote:
Okay, I found the description on the pull tag from one of my pots that's been out there for three years. It gets full sun all day every day. It's called "Garden-Lite" by Duraco. I got this one at Home Depot, but I've seen them sold other places too. It's a polyurethane and foam material, and the ones I have purchased have all been the terracotta color. They also make it in a sandstone color and perhaps a few others. Here's the info from the label:

The Duraco Strathmore Garden Lite planter is lightweight and durable. Its thick-walled construction won't crack, chip, and break in freezing or sweltering temperatures, which makes it the ideal alternative to concrete and pottery planters. The planter is an exquisite alternative to pottery planters, and looks like the real thing. Its faux pottery finish complements any lawn or patio setting beautifully. With the thick, insulated walls, you'll be able to use this planter for years to come.