Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: It's July! What's Happening in Your Neighborhood part 2, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: It's July! What's Happening in Your Neighborhood part 2

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of It's July! What's Happening in Your Neighborhood part 2
music2keep wrote:
Hi! Well, we had an interesting week end....Saturday morning at 8:24 we had an earthquake w/ the epicenter almost right under the house! It registered 2.8 on the rictor. Poor Jack was scared to death & didn't show up until later (6:30 pm). LOL! We thought that another tree had fallen on the house!
The rest of the day went pretty good, tho.

Ric, I didn't have a tripod or remote, but I did manage to get a few good pics. And it didn't rain enough to dampen the spirit OR the fireworks. :) Love what you've done w/ the walkway! LOL! Wu is right-on w/ the safety! LOL!
Adina, Your yard looks really great! So many neat things!
Kiska!!!! Yippeee!!! :D When they go to seed you can have even more for next year! :D And btw...I love your Rose! What a Gorgeous pink! :D
Bernie, You had a lot of neat things for the flea market....nice set-up!
Mau, The Amaryllis is perking right along! :D I finally got all of the wild grape & PI (the 2 plagues in my yard) away from it yesterday, so I'll get a pic of it today. :)
Celia, I do hope that you are feeling better!
Pepper! What a Gorgeous Oriental Lily! Love that color! :D
Sharon, Thanks for the new thread...What a be-u-ti-ful! little flower! I hope you find the tag! Is it a vine?

Oh! yea! The weather! LOL!
Clear: 81°F
Feels like: 82°F
Barometer: 29.9 in
Dewpoint: 63°
Humidity: 54%
Visibility: 10 miles
Precip in last hr: NA
Precip last 24 hrs: NA
Wind: 5 mph N
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
UV Index: 10 Very High

A little 'fire' as JW calls it...He loved it!
Have a great day!
Joey