Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: It's Hot...It's Humid...Must be June! Part 2, 1 by rannveig

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rannveig

In reply to: It's Hot...It's Humid...Must be June! Part 2

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of It's Hot...It's Humid...Must be June! Part 2
rannveig wrote:
Good morning!

Cloudy this morning, with slight rain drizzles. Some rain overnight. Light breeze and temp around 45°F. Today's high will probably be around 50°F. Yes, this is normal for early June .... lol

Marylyn - thanks! I'm sure it was a happy reunion yesterday when your DH got home :-)

Kiska - what a fantastic view! :-) Glad you had a good trip and good to have you back!

Sharon - thanks :-) Beautiful zinnia and peruvian daff - very cool! I had to laugh about your neighbor overhearing you ...... is the problem that the "soil" is just sand? I'd be annoyed too.

Kelli - great hiking photos - I always enjoy your hikes immensly.

Pepper - so sorry about the hail damage. How awful. It's hard for me to imagine hail the size of golfballs ....... or marbles for that matter, like Ric's hail earlier.

I haven't had time to harvest the rhubard this spring .... it's flowering now ....... sigh. I have enough rhubarb jam from last year so I don't really need any more but I still feel like I need to use it so it won't go to waist.... The flower stalk is bigger than Hildur Eva! She thought that was pretty cool .... I've never let it flower before so it was quite a novelty to her. lol

Hope you all have a good day!

Rann