Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 40, 1 by shelly61

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shelly61

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 40

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 40
shelly61 wrote:
Good afternoon to all, It is a glorious day, the sun is shining and 28c, and I have finally caught up on all my work Yahoooooooooooooooo.
Jean very glad hubby got his wallet back, my purse got stolen a couple of years ago, what a nightmare to cancel cards and to get a new license was near on impossable, I now keep a photocopy of all the cards I possess at home. I did try to explain to the lady at main roads that my license was stolen along with my purse, but she insisted that I needed it as id to get my new one, thank goodness I saw a lady that I knew out the back and she verified who I was, and a major disaster was averted. Jean I do hope your meeting was a short one and you managed to get out of the cold.
Pam congrats on getting all the jobs done, would love to see photos. I have a spot where I would love a bridge but unless I figure out how to build myself I will never get sigh.
Steve I still reckon that your 'creatures of the night' will get you in the end lol. They always win eventually, one way or the other.
Cody I am glad to hear that your little cuty is getting a little better.
Brian I have never tried Muscat, (or sorry even heard of it) I will have to have a look and give it a go lol.
Oh by the way Jean that is a beautiful tea room photo, that is the only thing that I miss about not having a winter, is scenes like that. But you can't have it all lol.
I have to go and do my afternoon chores, have a great what is left of the day everyone.
Smile and stay safe
shell