Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 40, 1 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 40

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  # 40
wrote:
Sorry jean ...there I was banging on the door early this morning ...no wonder the door was closed.
I am so glad you got the wallet back ...I think most people do the right thing and it makes us all feel good to know that. Congratulations on your hubby winning ...what a kick!
I am jealous ...my hubby is always in demand by everyone else, I feel guilty asking him to do anything for me because he is on the go all day and half the night (semi retired ????) so good luck to you having handy and available fellas, I might have to wait until my dearest is 90! hopefully he will retire by then.
Gosh it's cold (snowing in Oberon they say) is anyone getting snow? we have frost warnings for Thursday. So I will be wrapping the trunks of my exposed angels in bubble wrap today and tomorrow ...just in case!
steve posting my ginko again for you.
sounds like everyone is busy ...me too off to the bubble wrap in a little bit! just finishing up my coffee here ...
I like the Tawny Port Brian as it is blended with a drop of Brandy ...I find this warms me up (probably considered plonk too ...it comes in a carton ...from Italy) that'll do me =) I think Dorrie Evens from number 96 used to drank Muscat didn't she? I have never tried it. I don't really enjoy the taste of most booze ...but sometimes you just have to have something to warm you up.
Cheers :-) everyone,
chrissy