Photo by Melody

PlantFiles Pictures: Night Blooming Cereus, Queen of the Night, Dutchman's Pipe (Epiphyllum oxypetalu, 1 by mamacrow

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright mamacrow

In reply to: Night Blooming Cereus, Queen of the Night, Dutchman's Pipe (Epiphyllum oxypetalu

Forum: PlantFiles Pictures

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Night Blooming Cereus, Queen of the Night, Dutchman's Pipe (Epiphyllum oxypetalu
mamacrow wrote:
Greetings,
I have a beautiful queen of the night that was given to me by a friend about 6 months ago - she has been blooming like crazy - but just this last week or so I've noticed her leaves turning a bit yellowish and it looks as thought something is eating away at her and she may have a fungus - her leaves are soggy in some places and dried out & crusty in others - see pictures - if anyone can help - I'd truly appreciate the adivse of what to do to make her well again
Thank you
Mama Crow

1st pic is when she was doing well in full bloom #2 is one of her beautiful flowers #3 is the one where something is eating away at her - I can't see anything #4 & 5 is the fungus or ?? # (well I'll have to post the next pics separate - I don't know how to post them together yet :-)