Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: May Brings May Flowers Part 2, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: May Brings May Flowers Part 2

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of May Brings May Flowers Part 2
music2keep wrote:
Helloooo! Well, what a beautiful day we've had! The temp got up to 70° & lots & lots of sunshine. :D It was a great day to go to Lowe's...I just had to use that gift card! LOL My big mistake was taking JW by the riding lawn mowers! Whew! I liked to never tore him away so we could go home. :D
At Dublin...
Clear: 63°F
Feels like: NA
Barometer: 30.2 in
Dewpoint: NA
Humidity: NA
Visibility: 10 miles
Precip in last hr: NA
Precip last 24 hrs: NA
Wind: 0 mph
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
UV Index: 0 Low

Rann, I really need to go take a look at your links. :) But am thrilled that Iceland made it to the finals! Yippee! :D
Marylyn, Thanks, Glad that your bruises are healing! I hope your pride has healed too. ;)
Rusty, Glad that you are safe! That was a huge tree! :-O
Dyson, Glad that you are all right, too. Did you all not get all of the rain we had? There was a tornado in Bland county...I just got worried for ya.
Sharon, Thanks, I just love your back 'fence' line! A perfect back yard! :D And Black berries! Mine are blooming...at least the ones that I have left.
Kelli, Your Day Lily is so pretty! :D I can't wait fro mine! I do have a bud coming on my Stella D'orra.
Sally! Strawberry-Rhubard! Yummmmm.... We had so much water this week end that I found a few drowned worms! So sad....
Kiska, I really like the snow pics! I don't care what season it is. :) Shoot! I like all of your pics! LOL How are the MG's doing? I sent some to DebinSC & she sent me a pic of the vines...they look really great, like yours. She's going to send me some pics when they bloom. :)
Mau, The Amaryllis still isn't up. It's in the Lily section of my yard; they are all up but that one. I have a question...do deer like them? One night a week ago Jack was in the house & wanted out really bad. When I let him out it sounded like he was chasing something fast down the driveway. The next day I went out & found my Oriental Lily out of the ground. I hunted everywhere for the Amaryllis, which is supposed to be close by...& couldn't find it. I know that squirrels like bulbs, but Jack has killed 2 since he has been 'out of jail'.
Bernie, Sounds like you'll have lots of things to put up or sell! All your hard work will pay off, for sure! :D
Ric, Are you back to work yet?
Pepper, Good luck on the tomatoes...Some times Mother Nature doesn't cooperate.

Well, I need to go clean the living room floor....JW! :D
Have a good nite all!
Joey

(look what I found!)