Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Weather: May Brings May Flowers Part 2, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: May Brings May Flowers Part 2

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of May Brings May Flowers Part 2
MySharona wrote:
Rann- I could do with the temps being in the 60’s too. I remember us bugging our parents for a trampoline – we never got one LOL!
Marylyn – I missed the post where you fell. I’m glad you doing better. Take care of those sore muscles.
Rusty – You really lucked out that the tree didn’t go through your house. Such a beautiful tree too. Glad you weren’t there either.
Cuckoo – I’m glad those storms missed you too.
Pepper – I’m cracking up!
Kiska - Nice pics!
Kelli – That’s is the biggest BOP I’ve ever seen. Pretty blooms!
Dyson – I was hoping your rain would make it this far SE. It missed us by about 30 miles.

71.1 °F
Overcast
Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 63 °F
Wind: 0.0 mph
Wind Gust: 8.1 mph
Pressure: 30.03 in (Rising)
Heat Index: 73 °F
Visibility: 8.0 miles
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Mostly Cloudy 1300 ft
Mostly Cloudy 3200 ft
Overcast 4300 ft
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 18 ft

Today
Mostly cloudy and breezy. Not as warm with a chance of showers in the morning...then chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 77. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tha a/c went out yesterday. It was 85* in the house before the repair guy showed up. We had a back door front move through last night (the you God!). We are back into seasonal temps for a couple of days. JIA was at 94 yesterday - we hit 91. Just way too hot this early in the season. No rain last night lots of noise from the storms moving through SE GA.

Damselfly

This message was edited May 12, 2009 6:00 AM