Accessible Gardening: Fibromyalia & Gardening #3, 1 by BirdieBlue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BirdieBlue

In reply to: Fibromyalia & Gardening #3

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Fibromyalia & Gardening #3
BirdieBlue wrote:
Hi & welcome to PMcP!! We are all in that similar achy "boat" jes a tryin to row to the flower side of the river! hehehe :-)
I just potted up about 45 Calacium. Hope I did it right, too. Except for a few, there was absolutely no telling top from bottom...so I guessed that the ones that had stringy things might have been dried roots so that side went down. I potted them in 10" bulb pots and pretty close together. Just grabbed a few out of each bag, cause the tagging and IDing was slowing me down. I figure if there are some that I realy want more of the ID forum or our beloved dear helpfull BilL will helpme there. I have decided that anything that is holding me back or causing additional stress, etc has got to be eliminated. Procrastination and frustration are ever looming and I just am so over those to (attacks of the enemy that I am determined NOT to be thwarted anymore by them!!!) Does that make sense to anyone else??
I also potted 2 Alocesia (Elephant ear....but am not sure they are done correctly...I have learned that they need to be 6-8" below the dirt, and the crown is showing in my potts...so...as always...PlEase share any experience hope and strength that you might want to....it is aLwayS welcome....
Here's a pic of my growing pot no...ahem...potted garden :-)