Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 35

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 35
77sunset wrote:
Hello everyone.
I just knew you were back Kat . There was nothing left in the kitchen but a few crumbs. Glad you had a good time away. I;m with Steve. KO the OTR. It's time you starte dtraining all those pet turkeys of yours to invade and exterminate. exterminate, exterminate. Ooops , sorry wrong place.
Your jungle sounds like a wonderful place for crawlies (8 legged kind) I'm not going to move into your backyard after all. I may come up with a few buckets for some water though.
Leisa was going to dig a channel but I think she got tired after a few miles.
I do envy you all with the lovely broms but mine are doing well so far. Wait until they feel the winter.
It was a very windy day yesterday and cold. Today is fine but still cold . The wind has gone at least. Shopping today, so more orphans I hope.
Chrissy , the mystery Angel is nearly out. . The first Glasshouse Angel flowers are all out and I do like the cheeky way the flowers stick out to look at you. I am waiting for plant no 2 to open and see if there is any color difference.
Steve, your oasis is going to be lovely with all the bulbs. I do like lots of scented plants around. I have a couple of curry plants here and hubby loves the smell of them. I like lots of plants that send out their scent without you having to bend over to smell them. You must get a Blue Fountain Bush as the scent wafts around everywhere.
Brian, don't we gardeners all do the same thing, and only dress for outings ?
I have a neighbour who would not be seen in old clothes. Needless to say, she is not a real gardener. A cityite turned countryite. We do have a few around here. Being farm country, most people are quite happy to live in the old clothes and when you see them dressed at a wedding or funeral, you don't recognise them. You can always pick the recycled townies. I like to get dressed up for town as I was brought up that way. I remember even having to wear gloves to church as a child.
Sammut, I reuse clothes. As they fade they get relegated to garden use. I don't own a dress and have a wardrobe of slacks and trackies.
Hello Shelly and Mya.
Gardengal, congrats on your baby bats.
Better get a move on as hubby is looking at his watch.
Have a great day all and hello to all those I missed.
I see the bourbon sauce disappeared yesterday. I hope it was shared around.
Try these Lemon Cookies today.
Jean.