Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 35, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 35

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 35
77sunset wrote:
Sammut, congratulations on the babies. Isn't it exciting to watch them grow ?
I see from the other thread that we may eventually convert Brian and Steve is on his way to being an addict of the Angels. Noone told him you can't have just one. Ssshhhhhhh.
I have more flowers out today but will wait until they open more to take photos.
I see everyone talking about rain and wet mud etc. I wouldn't mind a bit of mud but I must admit I do enjoy these lovely autumn days.
Hello Helen, you can have agood rest now after the wedding etc.
Gardengal, those caladiums are so pretty.
Chrissy, I am looking forward to winter for one reason. RAIN. I hate the cold but we need the rain and down here we have to wait for it until winter. The other thing about winter is that one can look forward to spring .
We went for a drive to Mt Gambier again today. We went right down into the large sinkhole gardens and I forgot to take the camera down with me. You'll have to imagine it as I was definitely not going to climb out and back in again. The whole area down in the bottom has been landscaped with gardens and seats. The ivy creeper falls from the top all down the sides to the bottom. It is kept trimmed at the bottom and the gardens are terraced with lawn interspersed with tree ferns, hydrangeas, acanthus, fuschia and some hibiscus. A lovely place to sit and relax.
i did take some photos of xanthorhea ( black boys or grass tree) think I spelt that right.
I am going to sit back with a cuppa and relax. I did relocate a couple of pieces of a pretty and compact daisy in 2 shades of pink.
Jean.