Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 35, 1 by shellyto4kids

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright shellyto4kids

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 35

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 35
shellyto4kids wrote:
happy easter to you too chrissy. what a lovely message.
i can't believe your parrots are going so well. please tell me what i am doing wrong! my first little ones never grew more than when they were sent and none the little trunks have like rotted. too much water?
the next two bigger ones - one is going well and looks good but the other one has a soft trunk as well. i took your advice and put a saucer underneath the pot. do i keep water in that all the time? maybe they need more sun as they are only getting morning sun on my front porch. i really really want one of these gorgeous plants and intend to keep it on the front porch in a pot. any further advice?

have been not feeling well this week. the room has been spinning from an ear infection. starting to feel better today. went to the monthly market yesterday and brought a few newies. will show you shortly.

can anyone tell me what this is? it self seeded in my garden and is now very big. i am trying to work out if its worth keeping in the garden or if it should go to the sheep for lunch.

shelly