Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 35, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 35

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 35
77sunset wrote:
Hello everyone. Another foggy morning so I hope another beautiful day. I moved some of my larger Angels yesterday. They are now down along the wall of the epi house which will keep a lot of the cold winter wind from them.
I have lots of buds ready to open so am running out all the time to check on them. .
Chrissy, my Galsshouse Angel has stayed a lovely orange/apricot . I have the other plant more out in the open , so this may make a difference in the color as the first one is in a corner near a fence and right under a tree .
I know you are all busy with visitors etc so will just leave you some nibbles in case you feel the need for a break and pop in here.
Garden gal, I do hope you find a use for your paint. Sammut has the right idea. Blend it to another shade.
Marleneann, you are definitely not to eat all the cake. You will never fit in the door.
hello Colleen. Enjoy your day and I hope you do find a few bargains at the market.
I ate half of my egg last night. I will have the rest tonight.
Have a very nice day everyone.
GingerBread Tea Loaf.
Jean.