Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Weather: April in Like a Lion Too!, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: April in Like a Lion Too!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April in Like a Lion Too!
MySharona wrote:
FF, Mau, Ric, Celia – Thanks! I just love this house. It has so much potential.
Mau – That’s a beautiful dogwood!
Ric – There is an outdoor shower on the “other” side of the house! I don’t know if it works though.
Celia – That’s a lot of digging. The GH is going to look great when you get it set up. The pic isn’t fuzzy – the finch is shivering LOL!
Dyson – You stay warm and safe too!

66.6 °F
Mostly Cloudy
Humidity: 26%
Dew Point: 30 °F
Wind: 5.4 mphfrom the WNW
Wind Gust: 11.6 mph
Pressure: 29.71 in(Rising)
Visibility: 10.0 miles
UV: 1 out of 16
Clouds: Few 4000 ft
Scattered Clouds 13000 ft
Mostly Cloudy 20000 ft
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 18 ft

Lake Wind Advisory in effect until 8 PM EDT this evening...
Freeze watch in effect from late Tuesday night through Wednesday morning...

Tonight
Partly cloudy and windy this evening. Much colder. Low 41. West winds 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph this evening. Winds decreasing to 10 to 15 mph late.

So WX raised our low by 3* - that makes all the difference LOL! Guess I'll bring the orchids in before sunset.

I was telling a friend of mine that I don't have that "vision" that interior decorators have. You know the one - when they look at a room and say "You need this here or that there and in this color, in a stripe... blah blah blah". I buy what I like then add to those items one piece at a time. I like the look I get which is eclectic/comtemporary/antique and whimsical LOL! I love a touch of whimsy in the most unusual spot.