Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Hydrangeas: climbing hydrangeas anyone tried them?, 1 by beautifulchaos

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright beautifulchaos

In reply to: climbing hydrangeas anyone tried them?

Forum: Hydrangeas

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of climbing hydrangeas  anyone tried them?
beautifulchaos wrote:
Luis, my user name is an accurate depiction of my life, lol!

Otherwise, thanks for the info. Now, I'm in trouble since you told me that because I have at least three wonderful sites that would be appropriate for one. Uh-oh, the shopping list just 'grew'. ;-)

Hemophobic, maybe you have a friend that would happily enjoy joining in on the venture? That way they share in the joy of watching it grow; by helping shape it. I hope so...because if that's you're only reason for not buying one, I say find a 'co-caretaker' and shop to your heart's desire.

If it hadn't been for one of my best friends that loves to work in the yard too, then I wouldn't have a second pond in the back. She did most of the digging for me. I have a reoccuring ankle problem and the DH is out of town all week. It doesn't stop there, as she has helped me with many an ongoing project; things that I just couldn't have tackled and/or finished on my own. It doesn't hurt that she lives in an apt. So, she is always excited to come play in the yard with me!

Here's the pond that got started last fall...