Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 33, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 33

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 33
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Lovely morning again. I hope your sale goes well Jean. The weather should be really good for you. I was going through some flower pics this morning and I came across a Medinilla magnifica, I was wondering if any of you have the plant and would be willing to share with me. I cant find one in any garden sites but must admit haven't tried them all yet. I will keep trying. Leisa, my son was really pleased with the assortment of broms. Most of them have pups of their own now so they are growing well. Thank you again. How are your cuttings going that I sent? How did the wedding go Helen? beautiful weather for it. Shellyto4kids how are all your plants going? You must be getting a good assortment by now. If you would like any more just yell. That was a good buy with the natives what sort did you get? Good to see you pop in Marleneann, are you well? Thank you for the birthday greetings, One more day Sammut. What did your family have planned for you? Katciao, that was a bit cheeky to sell the pieces for 50 cents and then charge you for every extra pup. but as you said that was still cheap. well must go, be back later. Colleen